Financial support for the Oregon Clean Power Cooperative has been provided by:
The Oregon Clean Power Cooperative works in partnership with Sustainable Northwest to cooperatively accelerate the adoption of community based renewable energy throughout Oregon.
Energy Trust of Oregon is an independent nonprofit organization dedicated to helping utility customers benefit from saving energy and generating renewable power. Energy Trust services, cash incentives and energy solutions have helped participating customers of Portland General Electric, Pacific Power, NW Natural and Cascade Natural Gas save $1.9 billion on their energy bills. Energy Trust’s work helps keep energy costs as low as possible, creates jobs and builds a sustainable energy future.
Bonneville Environmental Foundation is an Oregon-based nonprofit organization that markets green power products to public utilities, businesses, government agencies, and individuals. BEF is partnered with Bonneville Power Administration (BPA), but functions as an independent organization. BEF thrives on bringing game-changing ideas to market, including:
- Helping to start the voluntary renewable energy credit (REC) market
- Creating the first voluntary water restoration product (WRC)
- Helping launch the first community-funded solar project in the nation
- Co-creating the Change the Course water sustainability campaign
- Building the nation’s most comprehensive K-12 renewable energy STEM education program
Solar Oregon has helped homeowners and communities navigate and accelerate the development of solar energy in Oregon and southwest Washington over the last 35 years.